Welcome To My Blog




Hey everyone,
   I’m Chloe and welcome to my new blog :)
So, I’ve been wanting to start a blog for awhile now because recently I have been reading a lot of other ones and I’ve loved the idea of having my own space to write about things that I like and enjoy talking about -  if people enjoy what I’m writing and want to read it too, then that’s a bonus.
   I guess I should start by telling you what my blog will be about. Before I made this page, I came up with quite a few ideas for future posts, so that I’m not stuck for what to write about. I don’t really have a certain ‘topic’ for my blog posts as I want to write about a variety of things. Beauty, fashion, lifestyle and just things that are happening in my life that I want to share. My favourite types of blogs to read are just ‘bits and bobs’ blogs, where they talk about whatever they want in each post because I feel like it really lets them show who they are. And that’s what I want to do. I want to try and express to you who I am, I want to be really real with everyone reading.
    When I was doing some research into blogging and how to start one, a lot of websites and videos said that there should be a question I’m asking myself…. “Why am I starting a blog?”.  As I said, I just like the idea of writing down what I want to in a space that is personalised to me, I guess. I’ve always loved writing. Even when I was quite a bit younger, I used to write short stories about fairies and mythical characters and then imagine what it would be like if anyone else ever read them and enjoyed them. I still like free writing and storytelling, although it’s not something that I would consider a hobby or something that I would think to do in my spare time anymore.      
   Well, thank you for reading this small (sort of) introduction to my blog. I just thought that I would give everyone a little insight to what the rest of the blog is going to be about.
If you do think you will enjoy my next posts and I hope you come back to read them.
      See ya ;)
                 Chloe xoxo

Comments